Monday, May 30, 2011

My pattern is listed!!!

This may be slightly ridiculous, but I'm really excited. I've got a pattern listed in the pattern directory at Crochet Pattern Central. It is my Lily Pad Headband and it is listed under Hair Accessories (I'd link you to it, but it would just lead you back here to last weeks post). I'm really excited, I hope to post more patterns here and get some more up on that website.

I am a huge fan of Crochet Pattern Central. It has great tutorials and tons of patterns. It is a fantastic resource! (and I'm not just saying that because my pattern is now listed, but it doesn't hurt.)

I'm sorry this is a short, self-centered post, but it's Memorial Day and there is a lot going on in my house. I'm working on an afghan and I will try to write up a post with pics, either later today or tomorrow, and I am working on some new patterns to post. Everybody have a safe and fun Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment