Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Harry Potter and the Yarn Bombing Ninja

So as you know I have been obsessed lately with my Harry Potter hat making. The last installment of the Harry Potter movies came out last week and I made a hat for every member of the group that I went with. We had 2 Gryffindors, 2 Ravenclaws, and 1 Hufflepuff. These are the last two hats. Well ever since the movie I've taken a break from crocheting. . . sort of.


I've known about yarn bombing for awhile now, but I've never really looked into it, but for some reason the other day I really started to research it online. I found lots of pictures, lots of blogs and lots of how- tos on the subject. The only problem is, with me being such a goody-goody I'm afraid of doing anything illegal and there is conflicting data on that front. Is yarn bombing illegal? From what I've gathered the likelihood of being arrested or even yelled at for yarn bombing is slim-to-none. But I have so many ideas I never know where to start. This will need a little more deliberation.

Part of what I've concluded is that it's just easier to yarn bomb my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment