Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I think I might be obsessed.

As evident by this blog I really like amigurumi, but two months ago you would never have known it. I didn't think that I would have the patience for these projects, but the truth is they are right up my alley. Most of the projects are quick and easy. All I used to do was hats and scarves. I still love them, but I found that I love amigurumi guys too.

Today I made a present for my sister. It is a free pattern I got from Lion Brand's website. It's a little pig. Mine didn't turn out perfect, but I think he's cute and my sister really likes him.

His ears turned out bigger than they should have, but for me it's more about the process, I don't keep many of my creations I usually give them away.

Here's the pattern: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/70589AD.html?noImages=

No comments:

Post a Comment