Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've been trolling the internet. . .

So I've bee crocheting A LOT of granny squares and I needed a little break, so I just typed "geeky crochet" into Google and found a plethora of amazing and geeky things. First a wonderful Yoshi blanket. A close friend of mine is pregnant and I really want to make a cute and geeky baby blanket for these first time parents, so we can start this child off on the right foot.


Next I found a Pikathulhu. I love when people creatively tie two geeky things together and Pikathulhu is the epitome of this very thing!


Last, but certainly not least, is this crocheted throw pillow of Han Solo frozen in carbonite! The creator of this pillow didn't feel that is was fully finished, but I think it is amazing and I would gladly own one. One of my friends who saw it is already asking me to make one. 


Hope you enjoy these and they inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment